When you install TimelyScript for the first time it includes an example project with two scripts so you can test the application immediately.
The video is online. You don't need to import it.
What do you see in this video?
- Select and open a script
- Load the video
- Navigate through the video and the script at the same time
- By clicking on a timecode the video goes directly to that point.
- When you move the time slider, video and script are synchronised and placed at the same point,
- Fast forward, rewind and pause using the keyboard
- Change the name and colour of a character
- Join interventions
- Split interventions by assigning a new character